CAMPUS OPERATING STATUS – Early Closure Monday and Closed Tuesday
In response to adverse weather conditions, President Barchi has extended the Level 4 – Weather Emergency Closure for the university commencing and ending Tuesday, January 27 at 5pm. All day and evening classes are cancelled for . Classes will resume on . The university’s status will be updated on this webpage.
GSE offices will be open until 4 p.m. Monday dependent on staff availability. Prior to 4 p.m., please call the offices to ensure they are open before visiting.
During the Level 4 – Weather Emergency Closure:
1. Classes are cancelled.
2. Essential Service Employees are directed to remain at work or to report to work as scheduled during the period of this Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure, unless otherwise directed.
3. Non-Essential Employees shall not report for work during the period of a Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure. In addition, we recognize that weather conditions are different in different areas of the state. If employees desire to leave work today prior to, they must receive approval from their immediate supervisor and charge appropriate accrued and available leave time for any work time missed.
Please refer to the following adverse weather policies for more details related to weather status declarations and procedures:
* Legacy Rutgers Employees: Attendance During Adverse Weather Conditions
– Policy 60.3.16 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/6
* Legacy UMDNJ Employees: Inclement Weather and Emergency Curtailment of Operations – Policy 60.9.58 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/6