Students applying to this program will need:
- Master’s Degree.
- GRE scores (from within the last 5 years): Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytic Writing scores will be considered.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation: At least one from someone who can speak to the applicant’s academic potential and one who can speak to leadership potential.
- Transcripts: Undergraduate and Master’s.
- Professional/Personal Statement that answers these questions:
- What do you hope to learn from participating in the EdD program?
- How will participating in the program advance your career?
- What experience do you bring to the program that will help you succeed and benefit other students?
- Describe one experience in your professional life where you made a major contribution. What did you do and why? What helped or hindered you, and what were the outcomes?
- Lists all state certifications you have earned.
- An interview may be required as part of the admissions process.
All applications must be completed online through the university’s Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions. Applications are due by January 15 for summer admission.