Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a nationally ranked and internationally acclaimed Research One institution that serves a diverse and vibrant student body. The university is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, and women, minorities, and members of under-represented groups are encouraged to apply for open faculty and staff positions.
Non-Tenure Track Positions
The GSE faculty is comprised of world class tenured scholars and distinguished non-tenure track practitioners. Non‐tenure track (NTT) positions may be established by various programs/centers at the Graduate School of Education. A proposal to establish a new NTT position program and/or center shall also be accompanied by a revenue plan and presented to the Dean for approval. All newly established positions, or vacancies shall be filled via a formal recruitment and search process, and within the guidelines for equal opportunity employment. Program faculty shall be empowered to determine the various competencies and skills necessary for newly established NTT positions, which become the basis for recruitment materials consistent with GSE’s NTT Policy.
Current Job Openings
Program Coordinator I – Graduate School of Education: Dean’s Office
- Schedules appointments, processes registrations, arranges and coordinates logistics for OSAS events and meetings.
- Provides office support by entering and managing data using a range of systems such as Cornerstone, Student Manager, CourseAtlas, CSS, SalesForce, Fonteva and EnrollmentRx.
- Assists with the development of processes, evaluates program effectiveness, and may manage program supplies.
- Assists with the analysis of various administrative documents and program data, creates routine informational materials, and aids in promotional areas of marketing support.
- Updates office web presence and printed materials.
- Orders and catalogs branded merchandise.
- Supports Convocation event planning and execution
For more information, click here.
Please check here frequently to review our part-time and full-time faculty and staff opportunities.