Does the Graduate School of Education have a master’s program in school psychology?

No, the Graduate School of Education has a masters’ program in counseling psychology. This program of study is a generalist degree that allows for exploring the professional specialty of counseling psychology. Courses provide a base of studies that is often used to prepare individuals for admission to doctoral programs in professional psychology. Independent practice of professional psychology requires a doctorate in professional psychology (counseling, clinical, industrial/organizational, or school), a supervised internship experience, and a professional license in the state(s) where the practice is conducted.